Monday, February 17, 2020

My Only CRUSH

So I found him in my school. My first crush, met him when I was in 9th standard, he is damn handsome, and the best part is his Gray eyes, i just felt for them...😍😉 It’s my first time that I felt for someone like this and first one is always the best one. And guys twist in the story... It is not the one-sided he also felt something for me. He is actually elder to me; as he was in 12th standard at that time and it was his last year in the school... I tell my best friend about him she got shocked to know. We decided to let him know about this.... The best part is that we were kids & our small brain will never get a good idea.At the end we decided to write to him,about what I felt for him😎 (Remember we have small brain, as we were kids)....we wrote a letter to him where we wrote ...all the very for best for your exams (as he was appearing for the board exams)..And yes letter was ended here.🙃
Now the second step is who will give that to him??
(And our small brain will come up with a solution) let's put the letter on his bike.
So we decided to drop that letter on his bike, please consider our hard work... After leaving that letter on his bike we are stand next to the bike to saw his reaction. (Now I found how cute it was)....he read it and put that paper in his braze inner pocket and left.... which is near to his heart.(bache toh isse achievement hi smajhte h) it was cute.... 😚
And I will never see him again....since from then I was use to miss him badly...I have never get a chance to express by feeling to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment